Montag, 5. Mai 2014

New dance cover! - Melancholic

Hello girls & boys~
We uploaded a new dance cover. This time it's Minah dancing to the vocaloid song "Melancholic" which is sung by Rin Kagamine.

If you don't want to miss a new dance cover you should probably subscribe to our youtube channel. We would be excited!  <3
 (\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

So enjoy the video, music and lyrics! Thank you~


English translation by Hinamawari:

It could be a grumpy smile
Or it could be dusk on a Sunday
Or it could be a period with nothing but exams
Or it could be a melancholinist called you

I keep thinking to myself that trying to act tough 
And confronting things without a plan won't get me anything in the end
Because I'm the kind of girl
Who'd lock myself up into a tight ball
Whenever I need just a little courage

I can't figure you out at all
So when I'm not aware at all
There's no possible way
You can steal my heart

You don't notice anything at all
So I don't care about you, don't care about you at all
Don't you "hey hey" me  and stop smiling like that
Or I'll lose my sleep again


I wonder  if I'll still be  the same old me  tomorrow
The same grumpy, taciturn  and unlikable girl

Ever since you appeared in that dream of mine
I haven't been able to be honest  because

I can't figure you out at all
So when you're not aware at all
The one who's been trying to steal your heart
Has been me

It's that kind of phase I'm in
I want to drown in this sweet
Melancholy


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen